About Me

My photo
I am a deaf women who like to write, write and write.I am from Southern Mississippi which love very much.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Greyhound Bus I hate

Don't you hate riding Greyhound Buses? Don't you hate riding longest hours and days to get where you want to go. The prices are so cheap but SHIT, Greyhound buses ain't worth it. I know I definitely do hate it very much. I tend to take Greyhound buses to Washington, DC, Arizona, North Carolina, Florida, and etc. That was the longest trip that I have ever experience and very uncomfortable when you try to sleep. they stopped too much just to waste time. I hate buses being delayed or have to wait 3 or 4 hours for your bus to leave at certain time. I hate riding Greyhound buses when I go to places to places. Greyhound buses make me sick to my stomach but I do not have any choice. I would love to fly but buying a ticket off the airport or online are RIP OFF. They charged too much for a ticket and they want more money for luggage. What more do they want? The only reason why I fly southwest  because they re the cheapest. I didn't take the flight because they didn't have available day for me to leave on that particular day and time and it cost way too much for last minute trip.  I had to take my damn stinky ass to get a bus ticket to get to where I am going. The buses in Baton Rouge, La you, suck big time. I was running an hour late to go to Florida. There were a lot of people lining up to head to Fla and they didn't have the second bus available. We have to wait for hour and half to have a  available bus driver to leave to Fla. I was so damn pissed off. I never took a bus head to Baton Rouge, LA to get to Fla. I always sit in the front of the bus so I know where I am going . Greyhound bus can be uncomfortable if you are going for a long trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment