About Me

My photo
I am a deaf women who like to write, write and write.I am from Southern Mississippi which love very much.

Friday, April 8, 2011

My Blog MISSED Me So Much

Hey Everyone, 

I most definitely miss writing blog everyday because I have been away too long. I need to get back writing blog. It seems like I am taking a vacation for a month. I'm out of town that is why my blog had not been very active. I'm having a great time in Va but really, I was at Fla for couple of days. Sexi Shea Bear will be back soon. I have been on a lot of stress during my mini trip. I am trying to sorta my feeling out and deal with it but on another note, I am having fun in Va. I just wish thing were totally different and it was not what I expected. I will most definitely will be all right. I really need a laptop so I can type my blog anywhere on my free time when I am bored.

Anyway, If I don't make it by Easter time, Happy Easter's Day and have a great day. I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment