About Me

My photo
I am a deaf women who like to write, write and write.I am from Southern Mississippi which love very much.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jumping the Broom is a must


I gotta see this movie called "Jumping The Broom.” coming out on May 6th. It is a must to see. I think this movie is going to be soo gooood. It will have my favorite man in the show: Mr. Pooch Hall. I can't wait to see him. The main problem is that I won't be able to hear everything of what each character saying and it is going to make it very hard for me to depend on my hearing throughout the movie. I'm going to miss out a lot when I am planning to watch it at the movie theater. You already know that movie theater does not provide closed captioned for disability people. I really don't care about that but I got to see this movie. I don't want to be the last person to watch this movie. Deaf people will always be the last person to see this movie. Six months later, hearing folks always make a comment and say,“Damn, you are so late, this movie came out like six months ago.” They got to understand that no closed captioned was not available. Anyway, I can't wait to see this movie and I don't want to hear no stories of the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment