About Me

My photo
I am a deaf women who like to write, write and write.I am from Southern Mississippi which love very much.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

NFL Super Bowl XlV Championship: Green Bay Packers

Green Bay Packers won the NFL Super Bowl XlV Championship. My gut was so right and I knew they were going to win that bowl. I was so alone supporting this team and I knew I have haters on my back. haha.. At least, I got my cousin and some friends with me to support the Packers. This game gave me too much of heartache because Steelers were so close to win the Super Bowls but the Packers won't that to happen. They did a great job of winning this game even though Charles Woodson & Donald Driver was out of play due to shoulder injury. I was expecting that he will be back on the field to play Unfortunately no luck of that going to happen.  The Packers and including the Driver and Woodson were doing so good on the first half but the rest of the half, I am very much disappoint that the two of them never did return back on the field. If the two of them back on the field, THEY WOULD MURDER STEELERS WITH 40-25. I am sure that Woodson & Driver is super excited that his team won.  I really enjoy watching NFL Super Bowl XIV Championship: Green Bay vs Pittsburgh Steelers. Green Bay Packers keep NFC championship going strong and it will stay strong every year. Amazing Job, Packers.  For the Steelers & Steelers's fans, I am very much admire your history & tradition but tonight is Green Bay Packers' s night. Packers, Let it shine. The Packers deserve that beautiful trophy. Green Bay Packers won their fourth super bowls this year. They have not been in the Championship bowl since 1998. I hope I am correct.Correct me if I am wrong.
 I just love when Steelers fans quiet down on facebook because they were mad that they lost the championship & didn't even try their best to win tonight. Talking all that smack is not going to help them win the championship. I plead the fifth, I did some little smacking but I was in my humble mode for rest of the half. lolz. Oh well, They will be all right."Don't hate the players, hate the game." lolz. Steelers played a great game tonight. There is always next year.
The super bowl halftime was okay but it was so good to see USHER RAYMOND performer O.M.G on the field. We need more such as TREY SONGZ, and other. I know it will be hot. lolz. 
Commercials: I have absolutely no comment on this . All I can say they sucked big time. The Doritos commercials are working on my last nerve at the end and the snicker commercials was so funny when Rosie got hit by a log. Ouch, that hurts. . lolz. There is some commercials that I find very interesting and funny but other, suck as well. Do more game and less commercials. These commercials ain't make us laughing hard but I really enjoying the movie previews and some of the car commercials.
Congratulation to Green Bay Packers
Congratulation to Green Bay Packers

No comments:

Post a Comment