About Me

My photo
I am a deaf women who like to write, write and write.I am from Southern Mississippi which love very much.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bowl Time 2011

Super Bowl XLV: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers


 You know what today is:: SUPERBOWL TIME. Let's get this game started. I am looking forward to watch the biggest game of the year. I am not that excited to see this game unless my handsome babies playing. WHO DAT!!!!! New Orleans Saints will ALWAYS be my number one fan but I am sad that they didn't make to to the Super Bowls. Oh well, there is always next year.  lolz.I am just rooting for fun. I am supporting this team does not mean they will be my favorite team. No. I should be neutral  in this since I support both last January. So Anyway, I know I am gonna have a lot of haters on my back because I am rooting this team. You haters got my fans famous and keep it going. I know this team will definitely will win the Superbowl Championship of 2011. No question asked!!!! My gut is telling me so I keep my answer to myself. I might be wrong but I HOPE I am not. I will try my best to stay humble on facebook. lolz. I supported Steelers & Green Bays to win the Super Bowl so I know one of the teams will win the Super Bowl championship. I am not mention any name. lolz. I wish I could be with my boo to support this team. I will be his opponent and make him mad and stuff. lolz.



My facebook status:  

I am rooting that #Yellow&_ _ _ _ _ .#Yellow&_ _ _ _ _ .#Yellow&_ _ _ _ _. Im rocking that #Yellow&_ _ _ _ _ . I ain't rooting tha #Yellow&_ _ _ _ _ .#Yellow&_ _ _ _ _ .#Yellow&_ _ _ _ _ .I aint rocking that #Yellow&_ _ _ _ _ . Go _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. #_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Rocks!!!!   Can you figure which teams I am supporting? So Go figure...  


Kevin Hart statement: 

"Ladies today is "National Shut Da Fuck Up Day" I advise u all 2 leave ur man alone....fellas if ur smart u will lock her out of the house." - Kevin Hart.. 

Lmao.. lmao.. Ladies, you know it is so true but damn, he is so damn wrong for that. Let the guy have their last football season to watch & be there to support them. Be his opponent but don't talk tooooo much. lol. Women loves football as well. 


To Packers & Steelers, 
I wish you good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment