About Me

My photo
I am a deaf women who like to write, write and write.I am from Southern Mississippi which love very much.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Friend With Benefits


In some point of our lives, we, the women may experience friend with benefits, One Night Stand, fuck buddy, fling, booty call, sex friend or whatever and we learned from it, same thing go for the guys as well. I think there is absolutely no shame in that so I went thought the same thing. No one is perfect. Here is my question that had been mind blogging for a quite while.  What does Friends With Benefits really mean to you? Everybody have different perspective of definite of FWB. Friend with benefits should be meeting about sex only & nothing more. My definition of friend with benefits involve two person having sexual relationship with no strings attached. People does not get understanding what NSA mean. All of the sudden you will hear a person said I am so in love with him or her. Your mental pause and say WTF just happen? what happen to NSA? lolz. During sex relationship, there should be no hugging, kissing, touching, holding hand, NO NOTHING. There should be no expensive dinners, no rose, hanging out, or NO NOTHING. There also should be no dating, no emotionally involved. NO NOTHING. JUST FACKING. It is all about sex and meeting your need. If it does happen, the relationship will become very complicated and you have to put end to all of it because either one of you who develop feeling WILL end up getting your feeling hurt. To continue friend with benefit, someone WILL get caught up into feeling. No question asked. It is impossible for a person not to have feeling for each other and still facking each other many time. Friend with benefits ends up one friend friends falling for the other and they will have a hard time getting that out.You just can't hoping or waiting for the other person starting feeling you as well if you already have feeling for that person two or three years. So waiting for that person to make you their partners is a waste of time so don't let your precious time to wasted on that. It won't happen but maybe to some people. You can always discuss the boundaries for both parties before you take this friend with benefit relationship further and always play it safe. Take the agreement serious.



From my personal experiences, I have experienced fling, and friends with benefits. it is not a good thing because it can ruin your friendship. I have lost my good friend over two years and there is no way you can stop your emotional for getting in the way. I couldn't do it. I was the one end up getting my feeling hurt because I let it happen. We made decision that we will not going to settle down and don't want to be in relationship. It is felt great to be in FWB but the other way around, it is not good. We facked three or four time a week, being so romantic in public, kissing, touching and feeling each other in public. I told him to stop because people are watching us. He doesn't give a damn who watching. I don't want the neighborhood to be up all in my koolaid. We were just keeping it on the low but it was hard. He keep coming to see in me public. He slept over my house a couple of day and I slept over his house. I had to call it off with him because I was feeling him more and more everyday. He tripped because he doesn't want me to be with no other man. He always asked me if I was facking with other men. We are not in relationship, so it is my choice to be with other men. He is too selfish. He got mad about it because he doesn't want me to call it off. It's my choice and I made it that way. Sometime I wondering if he was catching feeling with me because he was always saying "I miss you." I asked him a question about issue of being pregnant. From there, that was it. I couldn't put myself in those position. There is no way in hell that I am going to be dealing with a deadbeat dad. In two years later, No texting, no nothing, he found me on Tagged and email me out of the blue just want to friend with me. There is no way I am accepting him as my friend because we will be living in the past again. Now he wants another sex marathon with me. Is he out of his fucking mind? I stop talking to him because he still the same person. I flushed his friendship with me down in the drain. It was a great friendship but he decided to mess that up. Another thing, he got mad if I call this friend with benefits or just a booty call. Why would he get mad for? SMH.

So what is wrong the picture? I wouldn't call it friend with benefits. It is a bunchy of heartache.

I am in love with the person who I thought he was my fwb but he want to take it to another level. WOW. All I want it to be a fling with him, and it turn out I am falling for him even more. I never thought I will be in relationship with this dude. it is a blessing. I will never ever put myself in that position again because I don't like one bit.

here is some rules of having friend with benefits:
  • No quality time
  • NO Romance
  • No Sleepovers
  • Be Brutally honest
  • No Holding Hands
  • No calling just to say HI
  • Safe sex
  • Absolutely no pet names.
  • Set Boundaries



Lmao at this agreement!!!!!!!! This is a perfect example for Friend with Benefits Agreement. lolz.

This pre-booty call agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is entered into on the _____day of __________, 2008, by_______________________, between ____________and______________.


THIS AGREEMENT SHALL COVER THE FOLLOWING RULES AND PRINCIPLES:

1. No sleeping over - unless it is very good and we need to repeat it in the morning.

2. No meeting in public except for dinner or drinks before the events of the evening.

3. No calls before 9 PM - we don't have shit to talk about.

4. None of that "lovemaking" shit - only sex allowed.

5. No emotional discussions (i.e. Where are we heading with this? Do you love me?) The
answer is no, so don't ask.

6. No plans made in advance - that is why you are called the "backup," unless you are from
out-of-town, then it's only a one-time advanced arrangement.

7. All gifts accepted - money is always good.

8. No baby talk - however, dirty talk is encouraged.

9. No asking for comparisons with former lovers - it's really none of your damn business.

10. No calling each other "friends with privileges" we are not friends, just sex buddies.

11. Calling out the wrong name during sex is OK - don't be offended.

12. No extra clothing - I don't want your ass leaving anything behind when you leave.

13. No falling asleep right after sex - it's over, so get your ass up, get dressed and go the
**** home.

14. Don't be offended if I don't ask if you enjoyed it - I don't care.

15. You cannot borrow my car for any reason.

16. If anyone asks who you are, the standard response will be: "My roommate's
girlfriend/boyfriend."

17. Doggie style is the preferred position - the reason is less eye contact the better.

19. No condoms, no ****ing. Carry your ass home.

20. Bring your own drink - I am not your liquor store.

21. No phone use, please - don't want anyone calling back looking for your ass.




* EXTRA TIP FOR SUCCESSFUL BOOTY CALLS:

The aforementioned rules may only be altered by the holder of the agreement. If the other party attempts to change or alter any terms of this Agreement, it will automatically
become null and void and you will then be removed from the BOOTY CALL LIST and deleted from phone memory and email list. In other words, you will be BLOCKED from all communications until your silly ass understands the rules.


Participating Party

Signature_______________________________________
Date: ________________

Participating Party

Signature_______________________________________
Date: ________________

No comments:

Post a Comment