About Me

My photo
I am a deaf women who like to write, write and write.I am from Southern Mississippi which love very much.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Take the Mask Off, Tiffany


I never thought this was New York aka Tiffany Pollard. I was shocked to see a natural picture of her. My gosh, She is so damn beautiful. I mean no damn homo. I am speaking what is on my mind. I have seen a picture of her but I didn't even know it was her. I thought it was just a random infamous picture of natural sisters. I read some blog about famous natural sister as I was scrolling down the page, I was like, SHUT UP AND WHAT THE HELL! It can't be her. No Way. She is gorgeous. She really did fool me. I showed it to couple of my friends and she didn't even know who she was until I told her. They were shocked as HELL. She was fooling everyone by putting extra mask to hide herself. Oh wow, She really does not need all that extra package to look that good. She already look good before she put those extra mask on. She is more beautiful the way she is.

She is more prettier when she was natural but with a lot of change I see in her, she is still pretty. I browsing around her picture and I have found couple of picture of her which I think it is way too much. All of them extra package is not that cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment