About Me

My photo
I am a deaf women who like to write, write and write.I am from Southern Mississippi which love very much.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day 2011

To all the handsome fathers, soon to be fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins, fosters dad, stepfathers, grandfathers, and play fathers, out there, Especially my lovely father who passed away two years ago, I wish you a Happy Father's Day. This day should be very special and make it memorable for them. This is a day to honor all men who have acted as a father figure in their life and can pass that tradition along with their son.Thank your dad for bringing you into this world. You are his reason for being in this world. If it wasn't for your father, you will not be here.

My father had not been in my life since I was born. I don't blame my father for not being there in my life, not at all. I have seen my father from time to time as I was growing up though. I am really okay with that. In deep in his heart, he knows I will always be his babygirl. I love my father no matter what. We might not have a great father/daughter bond but I still love him & I forgave him. He will always be my father no matter what. I accepted him back in my life since I was 24 years old but really, he was already in my life since he bought me into this world and Im so grateful for that. Another reason he already in my life because I visited my father's side of the family ALOT when I was a little girl. It really puzzled me why my mother stop me from visited there. Anyway, I was so devastated when my father passed away in 2009.  He was a good dad and he had not forgot about me. He always make sure I have money or anything that I need. He can't stand his baby girl being broke. "She gotta have money in her pocket." Daddy, Happy Father's Day even though u are not here but I know you are here in spirit. I thank you for bringing me into this world. If it wasn't for you, I WILL NOT be here.  I love you, daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment