About Me

My photo
I am a deaf women who like to write, write and write.I am from Southern Mississippi which love very much.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

NBA Final Championship 2011: Heat or Mavs

NBA Finals Championship of 2011 is just around the corner. You know I am not rooting for Dallas Mavericks. I have been L.A. Lakers fans for years but Miami Heat, too. Miami Heat got this championship this year. One thing I miss the most is Derek Rose playing on the court. I see you, soon, baby. He is the beast in the game and sure is a HOTTIE. If you were a team of heat, I will most def. watch you all the way, baby. loling with my crazy self.

So who do you think will win the championship this year? So Miami is leading the series game 2-1

Is it Miami Heat? 

 Or

Is it Dallas Mavericks?

No comments:

Post a Comment