About Me

My photo
I am a deaf women who like to write, write and write.I am from Southern Mississippi which love very much.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

“Pull your pants up”

I came across to see this on Facebook and this had me laughing but it was true.  No one does not want to see your drawer so pull it up. It is not cute to dressing like that and it make you look like you walking like penguin. No offend guy, it is  the truth. Who are  you trying impress me? I know you ain't trying to impress me. I would have cross you out. 



We only We seen the men “Pull your pants up” version.. I like this one much better.  here is the woman version, ” Pull your pants up unless you’re a chick.” I understand that men like it but I don’t want to see your crack so get a better size or wear a belt and have some respect. Especially I don't want anyone to see my crack. I make sure my pant is up before I get up or sit down.  I used to be one of those chick back in the day. I didn't even know my crack were showing until someone told me so I start wearing a belt. It is totally embarrassed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment