About Me

My photo
I am a deaf women who like to write, write and write.I am from Southern Mississippi which love very much.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Day of Remembering on 9/11, Not Forgetting

Ten years ago from this day 9/11, we couldn't believed my own eyes of what happen. From that day, that moment, I couldn't understand what was happening. Everything was on my mind and couldn't focus. I remembered I was a 12th grader pay attention in class at Miss SD and I didn't even know anything about it until someone mention me about it and lead me to television. It was very shocking and speechless. I couldn't believe How could someone be that evil to crash a plane through a TWIN TOWER. I couldn't imagine it. It just a shocking in totally disbelief. It is like my mind couldn't function. A question always appear in my mind, what if that happen to me? I just saw 9/11 Tribute Anniversary today and it is so heartbroken to watch. I admired Firefighter who give their all and struggle to save lives through collapse building. Those 343 Firefighter died a great HERO. More than a thousand of people died at World Trade Center. May God Rest Their Soul. My love goes out to those who lost their loved ones.




I would love to take a trip to visit to visit the World Trade Center site that feature two fountains in the Twin Towers' footprints. When I look it, it is beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment