About Me

My photo
I am a deaf women who like to write, write and write.I am from Southern Mississippi which love very much.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

NFL is finally BACK...


I am so damn excited that NFL football season is finally back. Damn these lockout. They have gone way too long and I have enough of these NBA. It is time to bring my babies back. lol. I was very disappoint not to see all of the game last week of the preseason. They didn't show all of the game that I WANT to see. I am very disappoint to see Reggie Bush had to play for another team. I am going to miss him. I will support him but sure ain't rooting for Miami. lol.. Goooo Saints.... Who are you rooting for this year? I am in badwagon of another team so Don't hate. ha. I am not going spill my juicy detail out that yet but you can sure always figure it out. Saints will always be my babies. MY BABIES. I am waiting for Raiders vs Saints because my boobear and I be fighting all the time but it was cute, though. I will always be his Saints-Raiders Booboo cakes.. yea, I put the SAINTS first because you love me, boobear. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment